Full-time Coach and UTR tournament director at Hardscrabble Club Brewster, NY, USA
- Full-time coach in Hardscrabble club located in Brewster, New York.
- In charge of developing young junior players as well as providing private lessons to all ages.
- As UTR tournament director in charge of running junior and adult leagues and tournaments. Constantly improving the UTR
tournaments in Hardscrabble club in terms of number of players, revenue, customer satisfaction, marketing of events etc.
October 2018-June 2020
Self-Employed, Private coach
- Provided a tennis program which caters for all adult and children, incorporating group coaching, free play, social tennis, and private lessons,
- Conducted meetings with parents/guardians, as necessary, regarding the athletic performance,
- Designed practice schedule requirements for athlete skill improvements and organized practice time for both individual and team development.
Summer of 2018-Summer of 2019
Tennis instructor at Nantucket Island - The Tennis Loft
- Instructed both individual lessons and group classes for all ages - kids, juniors, adults etc.,
- Coached both adults and children from varying skill sets,
- Presented a professional appearance and attitude at all times, and maintain an excellent standard of customer service.
October 2015-October 2018
Assistant coach of Nenad Trifunovic, www.nesatennis.com
- Partnered with Nenad Trifunovic - Professional tennis coach from Serbia,
- Worked mostly with junior competitive players aged 12-18,
- Created a positive atmosphere to help players work hard on the court,
- Taught strategies, techniques and tactics that would improve game play.
Traveling coach, Tennis Club Haron
- Traveled to USA as a coach with tennis club Haron from Belgrade, Serbia,
- Followed and coached junior players at biggest junior tournaments such as "Orange bowl", "Eddie Herr" and "Casely international" in Miami, Florida, Ognjen Vasiljevic 1
- Ensured health and safety is to the highest standard both on and off the courts,
- Helped organize and host social events, deliver briefings and generally interact with participants at all times
Assistant tennis coach, www.vukjovanovic.com
- Assisted Vuk Jovanovic - Professional tennis coach from Serbia,
- Worked as main hitting partner for Junior cometitive players,
- Worked in teams and maintained effective working relationships,
- Observed players during competition and practice to determine the needs for individual or group improvement,
- Established and maintained standards of players behavior and provided proper supervision of athletes at all times.
Winner of ETA (European tennis association) international tournaments:
- 1. Week of August 28. 2006 Cacak, Serbia - juniors 12 singles title
- 2. Week of June 23. 2008 Cacak, Serbia - juniors 14 singles title
- 3. Week of August 10. 2009 Skopje, Macedonia - juniors 16 singles title
ITF world junior ranking #1384
Represented the Country of Serbia in EYOF(European Youth Olympic Festival) in Finland in 2009
Represented the Country of Serbia in Nike Junior Tour MASTERS event in 2008 in Florida, played by 32 countries (reached semifinals)
Played for TC SEEHEIM, in junior tennis league in Germany
Represented Serbian national team u14 in European team competition( 5th place in Europe in the Winter Cup by HEAD, and 7th place in the Summer Cup by HEAD)
Participated in some of the biggest junior events in the world - Nike junior tour, Orange bowl, Eddie Herr, Prince cup
Multiple winner of national team competitions as part of the most awarded Tennis Club in Serbia - "Tennis Club Red Star"
2006-2013 He was sponsored by HEAD and RED STAR tennis club, Serbia
Participated in many ITF futures prize money events
Experience in hitting with top 100 ATP and WTA players
In junior career beat many top players:
- Laslo Djere (ATP world ranking highest #27)
- Ilya Ivashka (ATP world ranking highest #81)
- Nikola Milojevic (ITF juniors world ranking highest #1)
Won Masters Event (played by 8 best players in Serbia) in 2004 for juniors 10&under
Most successful Player in 2005 for juniors 12& under, awarded by Belgrade Tennis Association
Most successful Player in 2006 for juniors 12& under, awarded by Belgrade Tennis Association
Finished as 3rd in Masters Event (played by 8 best players in Serbia) in 2007 in two categories 14& under and 16& under
Won International junior Hopman Cup for 12& Under - Represented the city of Belgrade(capital of Serbia) in this competition which was played against the players from the Capital cities of surrounding countries,
Awarded many trophies for every tournament won under the organisation of Belgrade Tennis Association (10& under, 12& under, 14& under and 16& under)
GPTCA B-Level International Coach
GPTCA C-Level International Coach
Bachelor's degree in Business Management from University Union - Nikola Tesla
September 2013-June 2017
4-year course at Business management at Union University in Serbia with average grade of 9.5 (out of 10)
September 2013-October 2016
3-year course at University of Belgrade "Belgrade Business School" in Serbia with average grade of 9.9 (out of 10)
Phone no.: +381652690901