Study online with Newport Research University
Thanks to our education partnership with the Newport Research University based in Florida, GPTCA members can now get a degree in 'Coaching in Sport' faster and easier than ever by studying online at the pace that best suits their schedule.
About 'Coaching in Sport' Degree
From several years now, the development of the athlete's potential and the optimization of the performance by acting on all the psychological aspects and the reinforcement of the inherent technical capabilities of the athlete such as motivation, self esteem, concentration and clear vision of objectives to achieve, have begun to be a primary aim. What was missing was the organic development of a curriculum that made the technical staff really capable of providing complete support to their athletes even by a psychological standpoint.
Here's the registration procedure for GPTCA Members:
• Credit evaluation: only by being able to conduct the assessment of your credits, we will be able to determine the degree’s level at which you can be included and how many credits you will need to earn. You have to send us an email with a full resume attached that includes:
1. personal details and address (phone, email);
2. career studies with qualifications attained and the maximum achieved;
3. the professional career;
4. qualifications obtained in sports;
5. current employment;
6. permission to use your personal data to the evaluation of your credits.
• Study plan: after determining how many credits you will need to obtain your university degree, we will send you a study plan with exams to pass to get the credits. The university will send you a report with contributions, tuition and fees, planned to get your degree.
Benefits for GPTCA Members include:
--- recognized credits earned during their pro coaching career
--- lower fees
--- reduced number of exams.
Apart from online courses, there will be hands-on, on-court sessions led by Alberto Castellani, the GPTCA President. Coaches may enroll at any time of the year. For more information, please contact Antonio Di Vita (email@example.com, tel. +39 329 9147640).
The Global Professional Padel Coach Association is Born
Segal Becomes GPTCA President for Argentina and Chile
Pay For Your Membership Online
GPTCA, ATP Extend Partnership
giorgiodipa: RT @GPManzella: Al Federer che è dentro ognuno di noi anticipo l'arrivo di un libro da non perdere. Dopo "Tennis" #MatteoCodignola torna su…
pmouratoglou: Great job @StefTsitsipas . 1st ATP title. You never stop impressing me. You 100% deserve what happens to you.
pmouratoglou: @DavidLawTennis @Kevin_S_Doherty @bgtennisnation David, awkward is also fun sometimes or interesting, or emotional.… https://t.co/14MLy2XJHN
pmouratoglou: RT @Kevin_S_Doherty: How can people say this doesn't enhance the game? This coaching session was incredible! I agree with @bgtennisnation a…
pmouratoglou: RT @TennisEurope: Day 1 photos from the Tennis Europe Coaches Conference at @MouratoglouAcad https://t.co/pcK12oXrk0 https://t.co/xJ3hVjdrvS
giorgiodipa: RT @openculture: Stephen Hawking’s Final Book and Scientific Paper Just Got Published: "Brief Answers to the Big Questions" and "Informatio…
pmouratoglou: RT @LeedsTennis: Keynote speaker @pmouratoglou in conversation on 'Coaching Top Level Female Players' at the @TennisEurope Conference #Tenn…