President of the GPTCA US, Canada and France
- ATP Tennis Player (1985-1999), reached a career high of 37 ATP singles, with wins against celebrated players such as Boris Becker, Stephan Edberg, Andre Agassi, among others. He played Davis Cup for France from 1986 to 1996, including 1991 and 1996 when France won the competition.
- the ITF Tennis Athlete’s commission coordinator (IOC) and the ITF Player liaison officer
- currently a spoke person for the ITF, promoting with the official speeches, both Davis Cup and Fed Cup competitions around the world
- a board member of the French Tennis Federation for 6 years
- the head of the French Professional Tennis Players association for 5 years - putting together projects for reinsertion of athlete’s in their after career
- worked for the French Tennis Federation development and communication department for 6 years.
- a certified coach from the French Tennis Federation with a BE1 teaching diplomas
- a trainer for the USTA, for Tennis Canada, for the Qatar Tennis Federation as well as an international speaker in conferences and symposiums
- is specialized in teaching sports to the youth using a story based teaching methodology (Le Petit Sports Franchise, equipment’s and programs are running in over 25 countries)
- awarded wit hthe “Champion for Peace” from His Royal Highness Prince Albert II of Monaco’s for the programs implemented with Peace and Sport organizations to reinsert young children from war zones by using sport as a platform for peace.
SELECT CATEGORY TO SEE ALL AVAILABLE COACHES
SEARCH BY NAME