The C-Level Course will be held in London, England on 20-22 November, 2017 at David Lloyd Heston.
- Alberto Castellani - Coach of a number of ATP Top 100 players over a period of 30 years including: Marc Rosset (career-high: ATP #9), Janko Tipsarevic (career-high: ATP #8), Ivo Karlovic (career-high: ATP #14), Hicham Arazi (career-high: ATP #22), Karim Alami (career-high: ATP #25), Adrian Voinea (career-high: ATP #36), Rainer Schuettler (his mental coach),
- Claudio Pistolesi - 2011 Robin Söderling: helped him reach a career-high No. 4 and won titles in Brisbane, Marseille and Rotterdam; 2012 Daniela Hantuchová: won title in Pattaya and improved her WTA Ranking from No. 24 to No. 17; 2010 he was elected as an ATP World Tour representative in the ATP Players Council and still holds this position,
- David Sammel - currently coaching Marcus Daniell, Richard Gabb, James Marsalek and also some WTA players,
- Jonny Fraser - ITPA Master Physical trainer; worked with a number of ITF/WTA Junior and Senior players,
- Mike James - CPE Travelling Coach and Communications Consultant.
Course Fee: £400 (includes a GPTCA annual membership for 2018 and lunch at the venue)
Course organizer and contact for applicants: Mike James, firstname.lastname@example.org